- BS 113 DEEP SAXE BLUE from the British Standard 381 C Range
- Made to Order Polyester TGIC free powder ideal for exterior application on pre-treated metal.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 10% YIELD ON ALL MTO
- Once the total quantity is manufactured, we will inform you of the yield.
- Contact us if you would like BS 113 DEEP SAXE BLUE made in another chemistry or textured finish
The colour depicted is for guidance only, please see our terms and conditions for more information.
Please get in touch for our full range of BS 381 C colours.
Sample Panels are available for purchase on request
- Price displayed is excluding VAT
- Please note there is a 10% yield on all made to orders.
- Once the total quantity is manufactured, we will inform you of the yield
- Payment will be required for any additional yield before dispatch.
- For price on quantities over 100 Kgs call us on 01256 357 348 or email us at email@example.com
- Made To Order Powder is delivered within 5-7 working days
- Free Next Day UK Delivery for 20 Kgs and above
- If you require this powder urgently, contact us to find out more about our Express 2-3-day Service
||Pre 12:00 PM
||Pre 10:30 AM
||Pre 9:00 AM